What Is It?
– I am challenging myself to visit as many Football Grounds as I can in One Calendar Year. From April 1st 2017 until March 31st 2018. This can vary from the heights of the Premier League, down to the depths of Non-League or under the sun in Europe.
– I have wanted to challenge myself for a very long time. I’ve been thinking of how best to do this and have decided that this could be my answer. I also acknowledge that I am in an amazing position to be able to go to different games every weekend but I want to make more of a difference. I want to be able to inspire people to challenge themselves and in doing this and raising money for an amazing charity is the ideal way to do this.
Why Prostate Cancer UK?
– This was a decision which wasn’t easy. There are a number of charities in which I could have raised money for but I decided to work with Prostate Cancer UK. With this being such a predominant figure in all Men & Football I decided that this would be the best charity to raise money for. Back in 2014 I raised 1,500 for CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young)
What Have You Got Planned?
– So far, not a lot. I have the remainder of this season planned out but next season is obviously completely free at present! I am looking to begin my challenge at Poole Town vs. Concord Rangers on the 1st of April 2017!
How Can I Donate?
– There are a few options.
1) The first option is to donate online through my JustGiving Page
2) You can text AJTH92 £1 to 70070
3) You can sponsor a specific Groundhop/Game/Weekend/Trip. In doing this you will receive advertisement of you and/or your Business/Charity/Activity etc. through my blogs, social medias and my YouTube video of the game!